Is tango easy or terribly hard? A graphic artist goes on an adventurous trip into the world of
the tango - discovering, laughing, struggling,despairing, learning. Can I tango? Maybe!

Samstag, 27. April 2013

Floating Milonga-Feet



Aufwachen am Tag nach einer intensiven Milonga, meiner längsten bisher. Kurzer Check-up: leichte Spannung im Nacken (klar, immer locker bleiben, seufz), wohliges Spüren der Muskeln im unteren Rückenbereich, ein paar Druckstellen an den Füßen. Und das nach 6 Stunden fast durchgängigem Tanzen...  Ich bin zufrieden schnurrend wie ein Kätzchen! Ein ausführliches Pflegeprogramm belohnt meine Füße führ ihre Zuverlässigkeit. Und einen großen Dank schicke ich hinaus an die freundliche Gemeinschaft dieser Milonga, die mich so wohlwollend aufgenommen hat! Ich kam in den Genuss hervorragender, geduldiger Tänzer und habe die Begeisterung genossen, die dort in der Luft hing, die Leidenschaft, mit der alle Tänzer sich dem Tango widmen. Mit meinen Füßen auf ein Kissen gebettet könnte man fast meinen ich schwebe...

The day after an intense and beautiful milonga, my longest to date. Time for a short check-up: Slight tension in the nuke (well, maybe I did not stay relaxed enough, sigh), a cozy feeling of warmth in the muscles of my lower back and a few pressure points on my feet. This after close to 6 hours of dancing... I am as happy and satisfied as a purring cat! I reward my feet for their loyal assistance with an extensive wellness program and bed them on an cushion. And to the community of this milonga I send out a very warm thank-you for having welcomed me so kindly. I was very happy to dance with several very good, patient and sensitive dancers and enjoyed the air of elation in the room, the passion with which the dancers apply themselves to the Tango Argentino. My feet placed on a pillow you could believe I am floating...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen