Is tango easy or terribly hard? A graphic artist goes on an adventurous trip into the world of
the tango - discovering, laughing, struggling,despairing, learning. Can I tango? Maybe!

Sonntag, 7. April 2013

Dear English Readers


Dear English readers! I would like to explicitly address you to ask whether there is need or interest in me writing an English version for the first posts in this blog. I only started adding an English version until one month into writing my blog. My background is a bilingual one: I grew up in Berlin in the american sector and went to school to a German-American School, which allowed me to feel at home in both languages. Some thoughts are even more easily expressed in English. I would be thankful for some feedback whether it is worth the effort for me to translate some older posts. Thanks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen